The Foundation relies heavily on the generosity and support of sponsors, just as Douglas Mawson did in 1911.
Platinum Sponsorship includes:
- Exposure on the Mawson’s Huts Foundation website:
- Company logo or personal name on the home and about us pages with links
- Website page with short excerpt on the business (or personal bio)
- The Foundation’s E-newsletter The Blizzard, published quarterly
- Excerpt on the business (or personal bio) in first edition after joining as sponsor
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship on each successive edition of the newsletter
- 10 Free passes to the Mawson’s Huts Replica Museum each year of membership
- Copy of the Foundation’s documentary Saving Australia’s Antarctic Heritage
- 15% discount on items offered for sale in the Replica Museum and on the Foundation’s online store.
- 10% discount on all tours trips and cruises by Chimu Adventures and GetAboutAsia booked through www.chimuadventures.com.au.
- Limited Collectors Edition, leather-bound book Mawson’s Huts: The Birthplace of Australia’s Antarctic Heritage
- Private after-hours personally guided tour of the Mawson’s Huts Replica Museum for a party of 15, includes light refreshments
- Photograph of company banner displayed at Mawson’s Huts, Cape Denison, East Antarctica (to be taken when next Foundation expedition takes place)
PLEASE CHECK EITHER THE RECURRING OR ONE TIME DONATION BOX BELOW, THEN ENTER THE AMOUNT OF YOUR DONATION:
MIMIMUM PLATINUM SPONSORSHIP IS $10,000.00.