$5,000.00 / year
The Foundation relies heavily on the generosity and support of sponsors, just as Douglas Mawson did in 1911.
Gold Sponsorship includes:
- Exposure on the Mawson’s Huts Foundation website:
- Company logo or personal name on the home and about us pages with links
- Website page with short excerpt on the business (or personal bio)
- The Foundation’s E-newsletter The Blizzard, published quarterly
- Excerpt on the business (or personal bio) in first edition after joining as sponsor
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship on each successive edition of the newsletter
- 10 Free passes to the Mawson’s Huts Replica Museum
- Copy of the Foundation’s documentary Saving Australia’s Antarctic Heritage
- 15% discount on items offered for sale in the Replica Museum and on the Foundation’s online store.
- 10% discount on all tours trips and cruises by Chimu Adventures and GetAboutAsia booked through www.chimuadventures.com.au.
- Limited Collectors Edition, leather-bound book Mawson’s Huts: The Birthplace of Australia’s Antarctic Heritage
- Photograph of company banner displayed at Mawson’s Huts, Cape Denison, East Antarctica (to be taken when next Foundation expedition takes place)