The festival will run over 5 days from Wednesday 24th August to Sunday 28 August 2022
The safety of volunteers, visitors and particpants is our highest priority.
- St Johns Ambulance eill be in attendance
- The festival will be operating under Public Health guidelines in respect to COVID.
- Wearing a face mask is not compulsory, however is advised, especially if you are at risk.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all locations.
- If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, stay at home and do not attend the festival.
- If you start experiencing COVID symptoms at event, go home immediately and follow public health guidelines.
- Maintain Social distancing of 1.5 where practicable.
- Cover your cough and sneezes (use a tissue or an elbow)
- Do not attend festival if you have been instructed to stay at home.
Please follow the links below to coronavirus.tas.gov.au for information on COVID safe practices
Follow the link to the City of Hobart website for information about on-street, short-term, long-term and voucher parking.